Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Marg, Road No.46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad Eligibility Entrance Exam Dates Notification 2014
Eligibility Criteria : Candidates who do not possess Intermediate (or) its Equivalent Qualification are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into the I Year of the B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. ( 3 YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMMES ) for the Academic Year 2014-15, provided they attain the age of 18 years by 1st July 2014. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July 2014 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
How to Register for Eligibility Test
- From the Academic Year 2014-15, Candidates who wish to appear for Eligibility Test shall register “On-Line” through AP ONLINE FRANCHISEE CENTRES.
- Choose the Study/Examination Centre where you want to appear for ET Collect the Information Brochure ET-2014 (Free of Cost) either from Study Centre or from the AP On-Line Franchisee Centre and read it carefully.
- Approach nearby A.P. On-Line Franchisee Centre with all the documents required, along with a latest passport size photo.
- Give the information to the operator of the Franchisee Centre to fill your ET-2014 Registration form “On-Line”, and to upload photo and signature.
- Pay Rs. 235/- (Rupees two hundred and thirty five only) at the Franchisee Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain receipt.
- Collect a print out of Registration Form from the Franchisee Centre and keep it for your reference.
- Commencement of Registration : 2nd January 2014
- Last Date for Registration : 28th February,2014
- Date and time of Eligibility Test : 6th April 2014 (Sunday) 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
Medium & Venue of ET : Test will be conducted in ENGLISH, TELUGU AND URDU MEDIA at all the Study Centres of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, located in the TWIN CITIES OF HYDERABAD, SECUNDERABAD AND IN ALL THE DISTRICTS OF ANDHRA PRADESH.
- Applicant shall collect Hall Tickets at least FOUR days before the examination from the Study / Examination Centre chosen by them. Hall Ticket can also be downloaded from the University Website (www.braou.ac.in) also.
Important Note : The candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr.BRAOU Study Centres as the Registration Fee need to be paid at A.P.ONLINEFRANCHISEE CENTRES ONLY; & (b) The candidates who have already passed the Eligibility Test conducted by the University during 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 couldn’t take admission in the U.G.Programmes so far, need not appear for the Eligibility Test once again. They can apply and take admission into 1st Year UG when notification is given for Direct Admission ( i.e, candidates who possess Intermediate or its Equivalent Examination) in May / June – 2014.
- Visit the University Website for the complete list of Study Centres, AP on Line Franchisee Centres, Information Brochure ET-2014 and also Model ET Question Papers.